Research Associate (Protein) Biochemistry
The Research Associate (Protein) Biochemistry will participate in the Aduro Antibody Technology Platform which focuses on the identification of new antibodies for the potential treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
The Research Associate (Protein) Biochemistry will perform and optimize protein purifications and generate and characterize monoclonal antibodies. The Research Associate needs to be proficient with state-of-the-art biochemical and analytical techniques and equipment, such as CE, PAGE and HPLC, Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) and AKTA.
- M.Sc. degree (HLO) in biotechnology, biochemistry or life sciences
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills in method development
- Focus on output and results.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to (out)perform in a team
To apply, use the button below!
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners.
Aduro Biotech Europe is based in Oss, The Netherlands.